1.04.2011

Josh and Kayla

Oh how the wedding bells are ringing. Meet sweet Josh and Kayla. The two are bound to be wed, and I could not be happier for them! These sweet lovebirds were just a pleasure to document. I love the feeling of connection with the person's I am photographing, and there was just something about the way they looked at each other that made the whole process that much more inspiring (hence i was connected)! 

Its official, I love my job. I love the art of romance and that I get to document it! I swoon. I could go on and on, but this is NOT ABOUT ME!

enough of this girly rampage. The above statements might have been influenced by my weeping, while watching the movie PS I Love You, as I finished these photographs.

I give you sweet Kayla and Josh. These babes really know how to model. (I have been considering them my own Abercrombie models!) 

Columbus, IN








I LOVE HER RING.









My favorite.






















No comments:

Post a Comment