5.15.2011

Casey, Janette, and Baby Stanley

I wish I could express to you how excited I was for the Stanley family shoot. When Janette asked me to photograph her and her husband weeks before they had their first baby, I had no doubt in my mind that this was going to be great. 

I am going to hop on a soapbox for a second. I don't know what it is inside of me, maybe the Social Work major, but I have this thing for the way families love and care for each other. I think it is so important for the mother and father to love each other first and foremost, because if this exists then of course their children will be fine. OK, maybe I shouldn't have said any of that. All this to say, I am so excited to show you all a love between two people that is going to one day raise a wonderful child.






















1 comment:

  1. I love the ones with that orange shirt. Beautiful Janette (and Casey)!

    ReplyDelete