1.07.2011

Ryan Lauren and Lilly

Oh man. Where to even begin? Below you are about to meet some of the most awesome people you will ever run across. Their names are Ryan and Lauren. I can't express to you how amazing this family is to me.   So many memories and laughter has been created when hanging out in their home. There is a handful of you who will know exactly what I am talking about. Ryan and Lauren have this beautiful way of connecting with people, and opening their home to sweet sunday evening events. Where to even end?

With all this said, this, this, this, is pretty exciting for me. Ryan and Lauren own 2355productions in Indianapolis, and they let me use their Nikon D700 for this shoot. You should go check out their work, it will KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF.

They have a dog named Lilly (possibly spelled with one "L"?) and she is pretty sweet too.

ENJOY!
































I think the next set of photos sums them individually up quite well.




No comments:

Post a Comment