1.10.2011

What Up Walker?

You see, I don't necessarily know how to write this little introduction. It could go something like "hey everyone, check out this babe name Lisa Walker. She is a phenomenal photographer, musician, singer, beauty, and lady" But I think it will go a little more like this...

Here's to, freezing fingers, lack of tripods, 1.99 pots of coffee, crappy cafés, harmonies, chocolate chip pancakes, airbags, and sweet sweet conversation.

Meet my new friend Lisa Walker.



















Oh and another side note. I spent the last three days of my winter break basking in friendship at a cabin in the middle of nowhere. It was a house full of artistic hipster kids who have nice cameras, inevitablly my self-consious persona becomes a little nervous. But I did get some nifty shots of my sweet friend Benny Krown (formally known as Kenny Brown). These are through the screen door leading into our home-away-from-home. Lisa and Benny are great friends. (that's my connection, and justification for this random sidenote)


us ladies. "put your hands on your knees"

the men.






1 comment:

  1. I love the composition and color of the photo of the reflection in the water. The screen on over Benny's face is an awesome texture, too. Wish I thought about that when we were there! Genius!

    The combination of the screen and the vignette give it a great antique-ey kind of feel (and that's super hip nowadays).

    All of my love,
    Phil

    ReplyDelete