5.10.2011

Krista Miller Senior Portraits

This is the beautiful Krista Miller. She has reached the last month of her high school experience, and per ritual decided to get senior portraits. This was my first muncie senior portrait session, and it was a really fun experience! We started our session at her dance studio in town. We then ventured to some not so fancy parts of town to document some really fancy photographs! I always fear the reactions of my clients when I ask them to trudge grounds that aren't so typical, and it always makes me more nervous to drag mothers along! But Krista and her mom were GREAT sports and we ended up having a really fun time!

Everyone, please meet the wonderful dancing high school graduating beauty: Krista Miller







































No comments:

Post a Comment