4.30.2011

Larry and Sarah Ruiz

My dearest, sweetest, nicest, best(est) readers,

I would like to formally apologize in advanced for my inability to keep you posted on my whereabouts via this blog. You see, I have been a bit swamped with life, and this has been put on the furthest backburner that exists (if that's even possible). Needless to say, there is no excuse for this, and I promise it will never happen again.

With all this being said, I have many photographs to show you, but I will get started with the first thing you missed, Sarah and Larry's wedding! It was a cold windy day in Muncie, but that didn't hold us back from making some really adorable photographs! please meet Sarah and Larry. I think you are going to like them!





















































1 comment:

  1. Kaitlyn~ These are so lovely♥ You always catch the spirit & love in your photographs. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete