6.09.2011

Hicks Family Photos

Meet one of my favorite families ever, the Hicks. Kelby, the fancy chic blonde, has been a part of my life since i was a freshman in high school! Kelby and her sister played softball with my older sister. Our dads even have nicknames for eachother. Needless to say, I am very excited to introduce you all to the sweet Hicks family. Don't let there last name fool you, this family is one sophisticated bunch of New Pal residents. (i dont know if that made sense) Kelby's sister Burgess has two of the cutest kiddos. Her hubby couldn't make it because he works in evansville. OK OK. THE HICKS FAMILY:

oh a little disclaimer: these were the first photographs i had made with my D7000.

























1 comment:

  1. Kaitlyn, you're amazing! Thank you so much! These really look great! Can't wait to get some printed!

    ReplyDelete