6.09.2011

my sweetest hannah

Meet my best friend Hannah Birky. Our summers have begun, hence parting us from one another. We, along with carol, spent every single day together last year. Needless to say, this summer has been a wild transition for the three of us. Hannah made a short trip to Muncie last saturday night and spent a couple days with me. Oh how refreshing those three days were. We did everything we know how to do best. We walked. We talked. We giggled. We learned lyrics. We danced. We ate Chili's. We went to church. We shopped. We watched movies. We cuddled. All things this girl desperately needed. I'm so thankful for this wonderful lady in my life. I'm so sad that our paths don't cross daily, but that's the beauty of friendship. That your paths could never cross, yet you still can hold on to something that is real and good. 

The following are some photographs from Hannah's visit. I hope you enjoy them just as much as I do.














 Hannah dancing Photo Series:



Oh also: I got a fancy remote control thing to use when taking timed shots. Just click. and Bam. one easy photograph.











Rumor has it, Hannah used to want to be on America's Next Top Model, so she practiced posing in the mirror all the time. I think these photographs are good evidence to prove this rumor true.



2 comments:

  1. goodness gracious. I love this so much. But of course, I love you more. I miss you already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaitlyn~ you continue to amaze me with your God given talent. You will always be my favorite photographer.
    Your beautiful friend Hannah & you too are simply GORGEOUS! You both should be on ANTM.
    Give your Momma my love~
    Janis Gonzalez

    ReplyDelete