7.17.2011

Caitlin Burnham

I work at Olive Garden. I don't know if you all knew that, but it's true. You might think I want to do photography for the rest of my life, but the real truth is...I just want to refill soup salad and breadsticks FOREVER.

Haha, I totally just lied.

The point of that was to say, that Caitlin Burnham and I work together at that wonderful establishment. One night I was walking to my friends apartment, and all of a sudden, Caitlin walked out of her apartment, and we quickly realized that we were neighbors. I promise this world is so much smaller than we think! Caitlin is a wonderful girl, full of enthusiasm and gumption! (i've never typed that word before) She is playing the leading role of Olive in the Muncie Civic Theatre's play of 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee. These are some head shots we took by our apartment complex. ENJOY







oh and her sweet friend joined us!




No comments:

Post a Comment