7.18.2011

Myers Wedding

What a summer it has been. I've officially photographed 6 weddings in the past 2 months. Needless to say, I might know a thing or two about weddings at this point. They never get old. The shouts and screams when the dress fits perfectly. The butterflys that build before the grand entrance. The tears that pour when their hands first touch. The kiss that completes the ceremony. And, my personal favorite, the first dance. I usually weep a little, no one would know because the camera hides it so well. There is just something so beautiful about this moment. It is as if, they both get to pause together and really inhale their first breaths together as husband and wife. oh boy.

You might remember Ross and Alex from our louisville engagement shoot. Alex is best friends with my old roommate. I remember meeting her and giggling the night away in a dorm room sleepover. She had brought Ross with her so that her best friend could meet him. I didn't get to know either of them super well that weekend, but i'm so glad to have got to know them better through this experience. They are a wonderful couple that shout love for one another. Their hearts are so bound. I'm so pleased to introduce you all to Mr. and Mrs. Myers!




















































No comments:

Post a Comment