2.20.2011

Photoset

MMMMMM. Juxtaposition. I've always always always loved the idea of making photosets. Taking two seemingly irrelevant images, but colliding them together in a way that just sings harmony. I remember when I first got my camera, I would hold it out at arms length then take a picture of myself. I would then follow that narcissistic move with a photograph of a telephone, or my feet in the grass, or something cliché of that nature, and I would put the two images together. I've always loved it. So below are some photographs from last week. friends. friends. and more than friends. This is what I love to photograph. people and friends in their element. MMMMMM. harmony.
Story: Top. Derek Miller. He likes to take (Below:Kaitlyn Meeks) "artsy photos"

Story: I like to think they are hiding from the fear that is lurking in the shadows below ("LOLOLOL)

Story: Above: iamlisamarie.com       Below: iamnotlisamarie.com

Story: Super attractive boy with cute camera. swoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment