3.18.2011

Ross and Alex engagement shoot: Louisville

It has been a long while since I have posted a new post, therefore I am pleased to introduce you all to the wonderful Alex and Ross! I am shooting their wedding in June, and we decided we would create some engagment photographs before the big day. Last week I traveled to Nashville, TN for a nice little spring break roadtrip, and we met Alex and Ross in Louisville on our way there. It was so much fun to explore a new city and take photographs of this beautiful couple! I'm so excited to introduce you all to Ross and Alex, I think you will like them just as much as I do! ENJOY.






























1 comment:

  1. its about damn time you post some newness!
    you have no idea how brutal work has been with out anything to look at. luckly ive been creeping on miss SR.

    ReplyDelete