2.14.2011

two fourteen two thousand eleven

Its Valentines day 2011. My heart is pretty dang full at the moment. The only thing that would fill her up is a delicious box of chocolates with a glass of milk....which i will gladly pick up for 50% off at the grocery store tomorrow.

I haven't blogged/updated in awhile, and for this very reason, I apologize. Needless to say, this does not mean I have not photographed and will not photograph.

also, I would love to photograph you!









As for me, Kaitlyn Renae, I have decided to spend my summer in Muncie. I am really excited about this decision. It feels very right. I am looking for a job non-stop, but the search has turned out to be a bit more difficult than anticipated. I will also be photographing and shooting lots of weddings. I really excited about this summer.

I am also really excited about: The awesome the weather happening this week. The hope of a possible kite-fly/bike ride. The wonderful community of friends I am surrounded by daily. The King I worship and his beautiful grace. My love for diet coke, and how it makes evening writing all the better. Night driving listening to good music. The movie Blue Valentine, please watch it. The band Blind Pilot and their summery songs that fill my ears in the mornings.



Oh and meet Joe. He is this wonderful new fixture in my life, and is really fun to photograph. win win. OH MAN.










No comments:

Post a Comment